OOO UKHTA CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS PLANT (UCMP) – UKHTA, RUSSIA
OOO Ukhta Construction Materials Plant (UCMP), domiciled in Ukhta, Komi Republic, Russia – the client – and Maerz Ofenbau AG signed a contract for the construction of a Maerz Lime Kiln. The location of the new lime production site will be Ukhta in the Komi Republic. The new kiln of the Finelime type F2S will process limestone with gradings of 40 to 80 mm and 15 to 40 mm resp. to produce between 350 and 400 tons of burnt lime per day. Natural gas will be used as fuel.
Maerz’s scope of material supply includes the following main items:
• Key structural steel equipment
• Limestone weighing system
• Special refractories
• Process air blowers with electric motors
• Natural gas firing system
• Hydraulic system
• Electric, measuring and control equipment
• Stone charging equipment, including skip winch and electric control system
• Lime discharging equipment
UCMP will perform the erection of the plant with local contractors. Commissioning of the kiln plant and start of commercial quality lime production is scheduled for the end of 2020.
Furthermore, the contract UCMP/MAERZ provides options for the construction of two more Maerz kilns at the plant site in Ukhta.